.....see Vortex Storm ...................
New 4 seat craft the Vortex Mistral. This new craft is a development of our very successful Vortex4+ but bought up to date. The new craft is manufactured using the same high tech composite construction used in our UK, European and World Championship winning race craft. We have teamed up with Toyota to provide quality power plants at a sensible price.
(craft shown is standard Vortex 4, new version is 500mm longer)
Reasons to consider buying the new Vortex Mistral:-
· Choice of engine output 70hp standard trim or 120hp supercharged, these engines carry a full Toyota warranty.
· High quality composite construction, light but extremely strong and durable
· 450kg payload, much more than other craft in its class, (this is due to our use of light weight composites) More than enough capacity for 4 adults or 5 medium sized passengers. The craft is equipped with 5 seats
· High pressure loop / segment skirt, giving the stability of a high pressure loop skirt with the obstacle clearance of a segmented skirt.
· 35lt fuel tank, enough for 3 hours of very hard driving or 4+ hours on a leisurely cruise.
· Option for fly by wire variable lift system
· Option for fly by wire elevators for precise trim control.
· Manufactured to customers colour and specification
· Prices start from £15450 + vat
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Vortex 7+ for HoverAid, under going trails December 2013 at Burnham on Sea